It’s happened to tons of people. They take the step of faith to start a new small group in their church. They’ve prayed, prepared,...
New families have questions when they arrive at your church. Dale Hudson helps leaders expect and answer those questions.
This Week's Top Rated
- Discover the BOTTOM LINE of Ministry
- 7 Factors that DRIVE Church Unity
- What Should You Do if Sunday was a DISASTER?
- The Two Great Dangers of Becoming an Expert Pastor
- Survey: 10 Million Tithers Donate More Than $50 Billion
- Pastors and Artists Sign Petition, Pray for Saeed's Release
- 15 Things You Need to Know about Unchurched People Today
- 5 Questions New Families Ask When They Arrive
- Dealing with Small Group Parasites
- Is Your Church for INSIDERS? 6 Key Indicators