Inspiring a team doesn’t need to come from a well-written speech, a rousing slogan or your own well of emotional energy.
Ask the right questions before taking a church job because ministry is hard enough as it is.
Make sure that you answer these four questions with a "yes" before accepting any position with any church.
The mistake that many pastors make is assuming that their problem is rooted in a model, system, or strategy.
Did you know the Christmas story is literally crammed full of powerful teachings?
This Week's Top Rated
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- 23 of the Best Bible Jokes and Riddles
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Seeing Under the Surface: The Skill Every Leader Needs
- Sometimes Intentional Neglect Is the Right Step
- 5 Simple Steps to Accomplish Your Goals
- 5 Things Your Church Needs to Spend MORE Money on Next Year
- It's Not OK to Treat Jesus Like a Live-In Boyfriend/Girlfriend—He Wants Nothing Less Than Full Commitment
- 4 Ways Very Sick Churches Can Find Hope for Recovery
- Before You Post That Negative Blog About the Latest Christian Celebrity, Ask Yourself These 5 Questions