Answer these questions to help avoid pitfalls and gain clarity in the systems and strategies you should use in your ministry.
Alan Danielson: "Satan loves to destroy the unity of women’s small groups and he does it in primarily two areas."
"Although a social gospel is not the answer, we see in the story of Levi that a “Social Networking Gospel” is," says Alan Danielson.
It’s vital for leaders to understand that people who don’t value what we value are not dumb, mean, or manipulative; they are just different.
New families have questions when they arrive at your church. Dale Hudson helps leaders expect and answer those questions.
This Week's Top Rated
- Discover the BOTTOM LINE of Ministry
- 7 Factors that DRIVE Church Unity
- What Should You Do if Sunday was a DISASTER?
- The Two Great Dangers of Becoming an Expert Pastor
- Survey: 10 Million Tithers Donate More Than $50 Billion
- Pastors and Artists Sign Petition, Pray for Saeed's Release
- 15 Things You Need to Know about Unchurched People Today
- 5 Questions New Families Ask When They Arrive
- Dealing with Small Group Parasites
- Is Your Church for INSIDERS? 6 Key Indicators