This post, co-written by my wife, started yesterday when we discussed the issue of childcare. Today we’re talking about… CLIQUES Cliques are not just a middle school phenomenon....
In 2006 I was asked to do something that I just knew would end my career as a small group pastor at LifeChurch.tv. My...
Recently I started a series of posts about the three principles that will help your new group start off right. You can read part 1...
Being a small group leader can sometimes be overwhelming. Deciding when and where to meet…choosing, acquiring, and understanding curriculum…finding people for your group…connecting...
Teaching kids to pray helps them feel important to God.
This Week's Top Rated
- When Volunteers Quit
- 7 Things Parents Need You To Know
- 30 Reasons Why It's Great to Be a Pastor
- What Should You Do if Sunday was a DISASTER?
- The Two Great Dangers of Becoming an Expert Pastor
- What Pastors’ Wives Wish They Knew BEFORE
- What the Science of Shopping Can Teach the Church
- 3 Ways to Avoid BLIND SPOT Collisions
- 12 Ways to Kill Great Leadership Ideas
- Free Video Package: "Ideal Family"