It’s vital for leaders to understand that people who don’t value what we value are not dumb, mean, or manipulative; they are just different.
This post, co-written by my wife, started yesterday when we discussed the issue of childcare. Today we’re talking about… CLIQUES Cliques are not just a middle school phenomenon....
In 2006 I was asked to do something that I just knew would end my career as a small group pastor at LifeChurch.tv. My...
Recently I started a series of posts about the three principles that will help your new group start off right. You can read part 1...
Being a small group leader can sometimes be overwhelming. Deciding when and where to meet…choosing, acquiring, and understanding curriculum…finding people for your group…connecting...
Alan Danielson suggests guidelines for avoiding impropriety in your group meetings.
This Week's Top Rated
- Free Album Download: "Merry Christmas. Good Night. 2"
- Should Your Preaching Swing for the Fences Every Sunday?
- What Produces a POWERFUL Sermon?
- Sometimes the Church Is Considerate in Inconsiderate Ways
- Should We Evaluate a Pastor by the Numbers?
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- Are Christians More Like Jesus or the Pharisees?
- What Divides Us?
- What I Learned From Missing Church
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?