Recognize the challenges, but don't be overwhelmed by them, and don't use them as an excuse.
In God's plan to redeem the lost, we are His primary means of sharing the truth of the Gospel.
To stay spiritually charged, you must make time.
Keep praying. Keep asking. And keep trusting in God to provide the right people for the task.
Alan Danielson suggests guidelines for avoiding impropriety in your group meetings.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- Free Album Download: "Merry Christmas. Good Night. 2"
- What Produces a POWERFUL Sermon?
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- Are Christians More Like Jesus or the Pharisees?
- Leadership Without Titles?
- What Divides Us?
- Federal Judge Rules Clergy Tax-Free Housing Allowance Unconstitutional
- What I Learned From Missing Church
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?