I’ll never forget the Sunday that we moved in to our new church auditorium, replete with all the new gear to make the room look...
Dealing with Small Group Parasites
Mike Mack offers seven steps for handling group members who "suck the life" out of your group.
This Week's Top Rated
- Can You Be a Good Pastor Without Being a Good Husband?
- Discover the BOTTOM LINE of Ministry
- Survey: 10 Million Tithers Donate More Than $50 Billion
- Pastors and Artists Sign Petition, Pray for Saeed's Release
- Is Your Church for INSIDERS? 6 Key Indicators
- The Five People You Won't Meet in Heaven
- Why Great Sermons Also Include Listening
- Should Worship Songwriters be as Inspired by Nature as by Scripture?
- Is Contemporary Worship Dead?
- How Much Should Pastors Share With Their Spouses?