In the busyness of life and ministry, what can we do to make sure we are growing and walking with our Savior?
Sex is an amazing gift that the enemy has taken and used for evil.
Building relationships with students is one of the most important things we do as student pastors and youth workers.
Students crave the attention of an older adult who takes an interest in them.
For those small group pastors lacking the gift of encouragement, maybe some of these phrases are phrases you could speak to a small group leader.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Leadership Without Titles?
- Sometimes Intentional Neglect Is the Right Step
- Before You Post That Negative Blog About the Latest Christian Celebrity, Ask Yourself These 5 Questions
- Federal Judge Rules Clergy Tax-Free Housing Allowance Unconstitutional
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?