Some disagreements that seem to be theological are really philosophy of ministry or strategy issues.
One of the worst things you can do as a youth pastor is to assume that because a teenager has spent pretty much their whole life in church,.
"Preaching the Word isn't exactly something that youth ministry is known for."
Do you teach teenagers apologetics in your youth ministry?
Teaching kids to pray helps them feel important to God.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Factors that DRIVE Church Unity
- What Should You Do if Sunday was a DISASTER?
- The Two Great Dangers of Becoming an Expert Pastor
- Survey: 10 Million Tithers Donate More Than $50 Billion
- Why Same-Sex Acts Got the Death Penalty in OT, but Not Today
- Pastors and Artists Sign Petition, Pray for Saeed's Release
- 15 Things You Need to Know about Unchurched People Today
- 5 Questions New Families Ask When They Arrive
- Dealing with Small Group Parasites
- Is Your Church for INSIDERS? 6 Key Indicators