December's pressure doesn't have to be tragic. 2 ways to thrive at the end of the year.
Christ doesn’t ask those with the gift of evangelism to be the only ones to share their faith.
"Evaluation plays a huge part of the improvement process for all growing communicators."
Hybels encourages leaders to stay focused and get the right people in the right places in ministry.
Pastor Bill Hybels asks whether your "learning bandwidth" is getting wider or narrower?
When it comes to measuring up, most small group leaders fall short.
This Week's Top Rated
- 10 Things to Know About Church Planting in an Urban Context
- Share the Gospel (Even If You’re Terrible At It)
- The Preacher's First Mistake
- Why Life Change Happens in Circles, Not Rows
- A Secret to Longevity in Ministry
- SBC Adopts Boy Scout Resolution
- 6 Keys to Becoming a Great Kidmin Storyteller
- 10 Characteristics of Leaders Who Last
- 3 Things That Make a Truly GREAT Pastor
- 10 Reasons Why Small Churches Stay Small