December's pressure doesn't have to be tragic. 2 ways to thrive at the end of the year.
Christ doesn’t ask those with the gift of evangelism to be the only ones to share their faith.
"Evaluation plays a huge part of the improvement process for all growing communicators."
Hybels encourages leaders to stay focused and get the right people in the right places in ministry.
Pastor Bill Hybels asks whether your "learning bandwidth" is getting wider or narrower?
Did you know the Christmas story is literally crammed full of powerful teachings?
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- 23 of the Best Bible Jokes and Riddles
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Seeing Under the Surface: The Skill Every Leader Needs
- Sometimes Intentional Neglect Is the Right Step
- 5 Simple Steps to Accomplish Your Goals
- 5 Things Your Church Needs to Spend MORE Money on Next Year
- The Punches Pastors Never See Coming