Many people arrive on Sunday completely distracted. How can you engage them?
You know the frustration. You put in a full day. You worked hard. But you didn’t even touch that important project. You’ve been meaning to....
Check out this practical, time-tested guide on church change and plot out a new course for your ministry.
All churches want to reach more people, but why do some end up staying small?
For those small group pastors lacking the gift of encouragement, maybe some of these phrases are phrases you could speak to a small group leader.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Leadership Without Titles?
- Millennial Myths and the Real Reasons People Leave the Church
- Federal Judge Rules Clergy Tax-Free Housing Allowance Unconstitutional
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?
- 5 “Zipper Down” Mistakes Inexperienced Speakers Make