Dear church worker dude or dudette. Hey it’s me. Your “target demographic”. 36 year old married father of 2. 28 year old single female yuppie....
When I was 12, my main concern was if Mary Helen Addison would sit within a 10 foot radius of me at lunch. 2 days...
I’m a full-time worship leader. It’s how I pay my bills. I travel to churches, jump around on stage, and sing Jesus songs. I think I’m...
As a leader, in general, I've found that clarity is incredibly vital in leading others.
This Week's Top Rated
- 5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Expect Your Pastor to Attend Your Small Group Party
- O Little Town of Newtown
- Keep Your Kids Safe: 15 Church Security Tips
- It's Not OK to Treat Jesus Like a Live-In Boyfriend/Girlfriend—He Wants Nothing Less Than Full Commitment
- Free Video Package: "Growing Spiritually with Kevin Durant and Carl Lentz"
- Free Album Download: "Gladdening Light" by Imago Dei Music
- Why We MUST Love Unlovable Church Members
- Be Careful: There’s More Than One Kind of Affair
- Are You TOO BUSY for Ministry?
- Why Church Planting Is "Harder Than I Ever Imagined"