Dale Hudson gives you words to explain why children's ministry is one of the most vital in the church.
Mistakes are opportunities to learn. But it's better to not make the mistakes in the first place.
Does any of this sound like your kidmin rooms?
Alan Danielson suggests guidelines for avoiding impropriety in your group meetings.
This Week's Top Rated
- Free Album Download: "Merry Christmas. Good Night. 2"
- Should Your Preaching Swing for the Fences Every Sunday?
- What Produces a POWERFUL Sermon?
- Sometimes the Church Is Considerate in Inconsiderate Ways
- Should We Evaluate a Pastor by the Numbers?
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- Are Christians More Like Jesus or the Pharisees?
- What Divides Us?
- What I Learned From Missing Church
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?