Use this slide graphic to encourage your church members to sign up for updates and news via text messages.
"Volunteers are the heart and soul of any program. They are the ones who add a little something more to the day."
Download this free eBook in PDF format and share it with those who seek to cultivate a heart for missions.
Download this free template and update your church's Sunday bulletin.
"Use this free printable coloring page to introduce children to the biblical book of Ruth."
"We want our family to enjoy peace, happiness, and contentment, but so often we stumble through our most important relationships."
Download these videos to support a sermon series about family life.
"St. Anselm's prayers and meditations are to be read slowly, during times of peace."
"This is a Polaroid themed 3 minute countdown that's perfect for beginning or ending your event/service."
"A five-week series in relationships (God, Others, and You)."
Teaching kids to pray helps them feel important to God.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Things Parents Need You To Know
- 30 Reasons Why It's Great to Be a Pastor
- 7 Factors that DRIVE Church Unity
- What Should You Do if Sunday was a DISASTER?
- The Two Great Dangers of Becoming an Expert Pastor
- What Pastors’ Wives Wish They Knew BEFORE
- Pastors and Artists Sign Petition, Pray for Saeed's Release
- 12 Ways to Kill Great Leadership Ideas
- Don't Worship the Worship
- Why Your Church Must (and Must Not) Be Unique