Leaders must not fall for the allure of the "ring."
Powerful ministry principles that will make you more effective in advancing God's Kingdom.
Being a leader is tough, but does it mean you should take matters into your own hands?
It’s vitally important that the preacher knows that all Scripture points to Jesus.
Alan Danielson suggests guidelines for avoiding impropriety in your group meetings.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- What Produces a POWERFUL Sermon?
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Leadership Without Titles?
- What Divides Us?
- Federal Judge Rules Clergy Tax-Free Housing Allowance Unconstitutional
- What I Learned From Missing Church
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?