All churches love certain things. Some love fellowship, some worship, some prayer. Those are good loves. Some are neutral loves. Some are not. Other churches...
Last week, we heard that the Army was blocking websites due to theological or cultural differences (which has now been debunked). Yet, so many Christians were...
We recently released some new survey results detailing Protestant pastors' views on the environment and recycling. This is the latest data in an ongoing study...
Ed Stetzer: "This marathon tragedgy drives us again to our Maranatha cry--'come quickly, Lord' and set things right."
Consumers in America are accustomed to having endless combinations of choices for every want in life. Biblical truth is radical because it teaches that eternal...
Mike Mack offers seven steps for handling group members who "suck the life" out of your group.
This Week's Top Rated
- Can You Be a Good Pastor Without Being a Good Husband?
- Discover the BOTTOM LINE of Ministry
- 7 Factors that DRIVE Church Unity
- Survey: 10 Million Tithers Donate More Than $50 Billion
- Pastors and Artists Sign Petition, Pray for Saeed's Release
- Is Your Church for INSIDERS? 6 Key Indicators
- The Five People You Won't Meet in Heaven
- Dealing with Small Group Parasites
- Why Great Sermons Also Include Listening
- Should Worship Songwriters be as Inspired by Nature as by Scripture?