One of the main reasons we gather as the people of God is to remind ourselves of who God is, what He has done to...
How our churches look says a lot about our worship priorities.
Mike Mack offers seven steps for handling group members who "suck the life" out of your group.
This Week's Top Rated
- Can You Be a Good Pastor Without Being a Good Husband?
- Discover the BOTTOM LINE of Ministry
- 7 Factors that DRIVE Church Unity
- Survey: 10 Million Tithers Donate More Than $50 Billion
- Pastors and Artists Sign Petition, Pray for Saeed's Release
- Is Your Church for INSIDERS? 6 Key Indicators
- The Five People You Won't Meet in Heaven
- Why Great Sermons Also Include Listening
- Should Worship Songwriters be as Inspired by Nature as by Scripture?
- Is Contemporary Worship Dead?