Greg Baird speaks to the children's ministry leaders who feel "stuck" when everyone's talking about family ministry.
There are easy ways to improve our ministry environments which will instantly make them more inviting to parents and kids without being difficult or expensive.
What should family ministry look like--from our point of view and theirs?
"Illustration includes baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the three Wise Men."
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Leadership Without Titles?
- Federal Judge Rules Clergy Tax-Free Housing Allowance Unconstitutional
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?
- 5 “Zipper Down” Mistakes Inexperienced Speakers Make
- Are Christians More Like Jesus or the Pharisees?