Why is it that we think that “allowing” kids to figure it out on their own is the solution?
Every year when we begin a new year of ministry in the fall, I see a ton of new faces and am privileged to talk...
Every Saturday over the last 3-4 months, I’ve sat down with some of my favorite guys in the world to read some books and discuss...
J.C. Thompson gives some great ideas on some simple fun you can have with your students over the summer.
J. C. Thompson offers the pros/cons of the most common approaches to volunteer applications for children's ministries.
Did you know the Christmas story is literally crammed full of powerful teachings?
This Week's Top Rated
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- 23 of the Best Bible Jokes and Riddles
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Seeing Under the Surface: The Skill Every Leader Needs
- Sometimes Intentional Neglect Is the Right Step
- 5 Simple Steps to Accomplish Your Goals
- 5 Things Your Church Needs to Spend MORE Money on Next Year
- It's Not OK to Treat Jesus Like a Live-In Boyfriend/Girlfriend—He Wants Nothing Less Than Full Commitment
- You Might Be Crazy Enough to Plant a Church If …
- 4 Ways Very Sick Churches Can Find Hope for Recovery