The easiest statistic for the social media manager to show a senior pastor, a supervisor, or the church tech team leader is how many Facebook...
Have you heard this one before? I have so much going on with fixing broken computers, doing training for staff, working with scheduling conflicts for the...
It is one thing for the church to know about social media and tweet randomly or to post a link on your Facebook page, and a...
As a leader, in general, I've found that clarity is incredibly vital in leading others.
This Week's Top Rated
- 5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Expect Your Pastor to Attend Your Small Group Party
- O Little Town of Newtown
- Keep Your Kids Safe: 15 Church Security Tips
- It's Not OK to Treat Jesus Like a Live-In Boyfriend/Girlfriend—He Wants Nothing Less Than Full Commitment
- Free Video Package: "Growing Spiritually with Kevin Durant and Carl Lentz"
- Free Album Download: "Gladdening Light" by Imago Dei Music
- Why We MUST Love Unlovable Church Members
- Be Careful: There’s More Than One Kind of Affair
- Are You TOO BUSY for Ministry?
- Why Church Planting Is "Harder Than I Ever Imagined"