Graduation! Your amazing students whom you have loved and cared for the past few years are heading out to the great unknown of college, the...
I was talking to a very frustrated youth worker yesterday and he was lamenting over his so far fruitless job search. Here’s a clip of...
by Kyle Corbin Leadership continues to be one of the hot topics in the church today. Now more than ever before we are seeing books, seminars...
I am in youth ministry because of one conversation.
Teaching kids to pray helps them feel important to God.
This Week's Top Rated
- When Volunteers Quit
- 7 Things Parents Need You To Know
- 30 Reasons Why It's Great to Be a Pastor
- What Should You Do if Sunday was a DISASTER?
- The Two Great Dangers of Becoming an Expert Pastor
- What Pastors’ Wives Wish They Knew BEFORE
- What the Science of Shopping Can Teach the Church
- 3 Ways to Avoid BLIND SPOT Collisions
- 12 Ways to Kill Great Leadership Ideas
- Free Video Package: "Ideal Family"