The harvest may be plentiful, but the workers are disempowered, unengaged and uninspired.
Preaching involves talking—facilitating is about listening.
Here are a few simple ways to make Sunday mornings active and engaging, and to switch people’s brains on.
For those small group pastors lacking the gift of encouragement, maybe some of these phrases are phrases you could speak to a small group leader.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Leadership Without Titles?
- Federal Judge Rules Clergy Tax-Free Housing Allowance Unconstitutional
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?
- 5 “Zipper Down” Mistakes Inexperienced Speakers Make
- Are Christians More Like Jesus or the Pharisees?