These are things entire families can do together as they “put feet to their faith.”
Keith Tusing offers leaders some tips on how to best witness to children and bring them to Christ.
Keith Tusing explains how he keeps kids engaged on the lesson every week.
Alan Danielson suggests guidelines for avoiding impropriety in your group meetings.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- Free Album Download: "Merry Christmas. Good Night. 2"
- What Produces a POWERFUL Sermon?
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Leadership Without Titles?
- What Divides Us?
- New Study Confirms Prayer Boosts Self-Control, Emotional Stability
- Federal Judge Rules Clergy Tax-Free Housing Allowance Unconstitutional
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away at 95