You can’t be good at everything.
An excited church, caring adults and patience.
It takes time to build a “junior high ministry culture” in most churches.
Building a team of veterans is hard work, but it might be the most important and most rewarding hard work you do.
Did you know the Christmas story is literally crammed full of powerful teachings?
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- 23 of the Best Bible Jokes and Riddles
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Seeing Under the Surface: The Skill Every Leader Needs
- Sometimes Intentional Neglect Is the Right Step
- 5 Simple Steps to Accomplish Your Goals
- 5 Things Your Church Needs to Spend MORE Money on Next Year
- 5 Things Jesus Says to the Gay Community