April is National Child Abuse Awareness Month, and we wanted to help promote the cause within the church to end child abuse by giving you...
by Jared Rypkema In a perfect world, we’d all have large media teams working for our church. They would continually come up with great ideas for...
by Alex Smith A check-in system provides enhanced security and is vital to child safety, yet the benefits and success truly come from a combination of...
Teaching kids to pray helps them feel important to God.
This Week's Top Rated
- When Volunteers Quit
- 7 Things Parents Need You To Know
- 30 Reasons Why It's Great to Be a Pastor
- 7 Factors that DRIVE Church Unity
- What Should You Do if Sunday was a DISASTER?
- The Two Great Dangers of Becoming an Expert Pastor
- What Pastors’ Wives Wish They Knew BEFORE
- 12 Ways to Kill Great Leadership Ideas
- Don't Worship the Worship
- Why Your Church Must (and Must Not) Be Unique