Churches always appreciate donations, but processing checks can be a painstaking job that costs money and a lot of time. And it’s easy to make...
As a blogger in the church technology market over the last five years, I’ve felt a void; there’s been a significant lacking in the way...
by Jeremy Smith Connecting with your congregation is an important thing, especially if you have a very active group of members that do more than come...
It’s hard to admit that numbers matter. But they do. How your church attracts and retains people is worth measuring to find out what your...
Mike Mack offers seven steps for handling group members who "suck the life" out of your group.
This Week's Top Rated
- Can You Be a Good Pastor Without Being a Good Husband?
- Discover the BOTTOM LINE of Ministry
- Survey: 10 Million Tithers Donate More Than $50 Billion
- Pastors and Artists Sign Petition, Pray for Saeed's Release
- Is Your Church for INSIDERS? 6 Key Indicators
- The Five People You Won't Meet in Heaven
- Why Great Sermons Also Include Listening
- Should Worship Songwriters be as Inspired by Nature as by Scripture?
- Is Contemporary Worship Dead?
- How Much Should Pastors Share With Their Spouses?