It’s simple, really. Keeping kids safe should be the number one priority of churches next to their spiritual formation. That’s why Steve and Kelly Durie...
Brevity. It’s one of the most persistent challenges of text messaging. And when you use SMS for ministry, the challenge of brevity becomes even more...
by Jeremy Smith Valentine’s Day is the time for couples to come together and show their affection for each other. It’s been used to take the...
Technology can be a great tool in order to make charitable giving a greater priority in 2013. Between your laptop, your tablet, and your smartphone,...
"Illustration includes baby Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the three Wise Men."
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Leadership Without Titles?
- Federal Judge Rules Clergy Tax-Free Housing Allowance Unconstitutional
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?
- 5 “Zipper Down” Mistakes Inexperienced Speakers Make
- Are Christians More Like Jesus or the Pharisees?