Churches always appreciate donations, but processing checks can be a painstaking job that costs money and a lot of time. And it’s easy to make...
As a blogger in the church technology market over the last five years, I’ve felt a void; there’s been a significant lacking in the way...
by Jeremy Smith Connecting with your congregation is an important thing, especially if you have a very active group of members that do more than come...
It’s hard to admit that numbers matter. But they do. How your church attracts and retains people is worth measuring to find out what your...
Did you know the Christmas story is literally crammed full of powerful teachings?
This Week's Top Rated
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- 23 of the Best Bible Jokes and Riddles
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Seeing Under the Surface: The Skill Every Leader Needs
- Sometimes Intentional Neglect Is the Right Step
- 5 Simple Steps to Accomplish Your Goals
- 5 Things Your Church Needs to Spend MORE Money on Next Year
- It's Not OK to Treat Jesus Like a Live-In Boyfriend/Girlfriend—He Wants Nothing Less Than Full Commitment
- 4 Ways Very Sick Churches Can Find Hope for Recovery
- Before You Post That Negative Blog About the Latest Christian Celebrity, Ask Yourself These 5 Questions