Guest Post by Steve Caton See if this feels familiar: A small group of people (or maybe just one person) just decided to purchase new technology they believe...
I recently had the pleasure of interviewing Pastor and Director of IT and Web for Second Baptist Church in Houston, Texas, David Drinnon. David is...
Google Apps is a great solution for church and nonprofts, and is now free (again). Last year, Google opened up its Apps solutions to...
Guest Post by Kim Conley My husband David and I felt called to leave the database consulting world to run By the Book, a church software...
New families have questions when they arrive at your church. Dale Hudson helps leaders expect and answer those questions.
This Week's Top Rated
- Discover the BOTTOM LINE of Ministry
- 7 Factors that DRIVE Church Unity
- What Should You Do if Sunday was a DISASTER?
- The Two Great Dangers of Becoming an Expert Pastor
- Survey: 10 Million Tithers Donate More Than $50 Billion
- Pastors and Artists Sign Petition, Pray for Saeed's Release
- 15 Things You Need to Know about Unchurched People Today
- 5 Questions New Families Ask When They Arrive
- Dealing with Small Group Parasites
- Is Your Church for INSIDERS? 6 Key Indicators