When Aaron Paul, a seasoned children’s pastor, left Immanuel Church in Holland, Michigan for a new challenge at Emmanuel Wesleyan Church in Roanoke,...
Twitter is a wonderful ministry tool to harness and use for good within your ministry’s goals. Often, churches aren’t sure where to start ...
It’s not every day that a company polls their customers and is overwhelmed with positive feedback. That’s exactly what happened when Icon Systems did...
Several weeks ago, I put a call out on Twitter to interview anyone who deals with church technology and communication at their church. My...
Teaching kids to pray helps them feel important to God.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Factors that DRIVE Church Unity
- What Should You Do if Sunday was a DISASTER?
- The Two Great Dangers of Becoming an Expert Pastor
- Survey: 10 Million Tithers Donate More Than $50 Billion
- Why Same-Sex Acts Got the Death Penalty in OT, but Not Today
- Pastors and Artists Sign Petition, Pray for Saeed's Release
- 15 Things You Need to Know about Unchurched People Today
- 5 Questions New Families Ask When They Arrive
- Dealing with Small Group Parasites
- Is Your Church for INSIDERS? 6 Key Indicators