Twitter is a wonderful ministry tool to harness and use for good within your ministry’s goals. Often, churches aren’t sure where to start ...
It’s not every day that a company polls their customers and is overwhelmed with positive feedback. That’s exactly what happened when Icon Systems did...
Several weeks ago, I put a call out on Twitter to interview anyone who deals with church technology and communication at their church. My...
As churches grow, finding qualified church staff to join the ministry team is a real need. In the past ten years, a handful of...
Did you know the Christmas story is literally crammed full of powerful teachings?
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- 23 of the Best Bible Jokes and Riddles
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Seeing Under the Surface: The Skill Every Leader Needs
- Sometimes Intentional Neglect Is the Right Step
- 5 Simple Steps to Accomplish Your Goals
- 5 Things Your Church Needs to Spend MORE Money on Next Year
- It's Not OK to Treat Jesus Like a Live-In Boyfriend/Girlfriend—He Wants Nothing Less Than Full Commitment