If you are a next generation leader, then you spend tons of time asking people to volunteer.
When it comes to staff, be proactive!
It’s easy to lose ourselves in the midst of leading in ministry.
Numbers represent people and people matter to God.
Every ministry has a kickoff season, and starting right is crucial.
Did you know the Christmas story is literally crammed full of powerful teachings?
This Week's Top Rated
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- 23 of the Best Bible Jokes and Riddles
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Seeing Under the Surface: The Skill Every Leader Needs
- Sometimes Intentional Neglect Is the Right Step
- 5 Simple Steps to Accomplish Your Goals
- 5 Things Your Church Needs to Spend MORE Money on Next Year
- It's Not OK to Treat Jesus Like a Live-In Boyfriend/Girlfriend—He Wants Nothing Less Than Full Commitment
- You Might Be Crazy Enough to Plant a Church If …
- 4 Ways Very Sick Churches Can Find Hope for Recovery