Don't become the middle-man in your staff's conflicts.
The way you handle conflict will be mirrored in the culture you're building within your church--make sure it's healthy.
"Don’t fight to win the argument. Fight to win the relationship."
New families have questions when they arrive at your church. Dale Hudson helps leaders expect and answer those questions.
This Week's Top Rated
- Can You Be a Good Pastor Without Being a Good Husband?
- Discover the BOTTOM LINE of Ministry
- 7 Factors that DRIVE Church Unity
- Survey: 10 Million Tithers Donate More Than $50 Billion
- Pastors and Artists Sign Petition, Pray for Saeed's Release
- Is Your Church for INSIDERS? 6 Key Indicators
- 5 Questions New Families Ask When They Arrive
- Dealing with Small Group Parasites
- Why Great Sermons Also Include Listening
- Should Worship Songwriters be as Inspired by Nature as by Scripture?