“A man who trusts nobody is apt to be the kind of man nobody trusts.” —Harold MacMillan
One of the core traits of transformational leaders is their capacity to ask truly powerful questions.
Don't become the middle-man in your staff's conflicts.
The way you handle conflict will be mirrored in the culture you're building within your church--make sure it's healthy.
Did you know the Christmas story is literally crammed full of powerful teachings?
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- 23 of the Best Bible Jokes and Riddles
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Seeing Under the Surface: The Skill Every Leader Needs
- Sometimes Intentional Neglect Is the Right Step
- 5 Simple Steps to Accomplish Your Goals
- 5 Things Your Church Needs to Spend MORE Money on Next Year
- Before You Post That Negative Blog About the Latest Christian Celebrity, Ask Yourself These 5 Questions