“You’re one in a million. Which, of course, means there are over 6,000 people just like you.”
The Apostle Paul didn't flaunt his freedom in Christ.
Faithful gospel proclamation includes both our life and our lips.
For those small group pastors lacking the gift of encouragement, maybe some of these phrases are phrases you could speak to a small group leader.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Leadership Without Titles?
- Sometimes Intentional Neglect Is the Right Step
- Before You Post That Negative Blog About the Latest Christian Celebrity, Ask Yourself These 5 Questions
- Federal Judge Rules Clergy Tax-Free Housing Allowance Unconstitutional
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?