Small groups have no more chance of initiating revival or transforming people's lives than an empty fireplace has of starting a fire. Your small group...
Our country needs revival. Our churches need revival. And some believe small groups are the answer. They aren't. Small groups have no more chance of...
I first met Cinda (not her real name) in the apartment building laundry room. I learned quickly that she lived with her boyfriend, Nick, and...
As I opened my Bible and started reading this morning, I had to stop myself after the first stanza of Psalm 104. Something was missing....
1. Share the load. Ask God to show you whom you should ask to be part of the core team and begin to share leadership with...
J.D. Greear gives 10 important things to remember when planting a church in an urban area.
This Week's Top Rated
- 10 Things to Know About Church Planting in an Urban Context
- 4 Lies About INTROVERTS
- Share the Gospel (Even If You’re Terrible At It)
- The Preacher's First Mistake
- Why Life Change Happens in Circles, Not Rows
- A Secret to Longevity in Ministry
- SBC Adopts Boy Scout Resolution
- 10 Characteristics of Leaders Who Last
- 11 Traits of Churches That Will CHANGE the Future
- 6 Keys to Becoming a Great Kidmin Storyteller