Guest Post by Jesse Joiner On a Sunday morning when I was the Children’s Pastor at our church, two dads of kids in our children’s ministry...
Don’t Let Unclear Leadership Go NUCLEAR
As a leader, in general, I've found that clarity is incredibly vital in leading others.
This Week's Top Rated
- 5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Expect Your Pastor to Attend Your Small Group Party
- O Little Town of Newtown
- Keep Your Kids Safe: 15 Church Security Tips
- It's Not OK to Treat Jesus Like a Live-In Boyfriend/Girlfriend—He Wants Nothing Less Than Full Commitment
- Free Video Package: "Growing Spiritually with Kevin Durant and Carl Lentz"
- Free Album Download: "Gladdening Light" by Imago Dei Music
- Why We MUST Love Unlovable Church Members
- Be Careful: There’s More Than One Kind of Affair
- Are You TOO BUSY for Ministry?
- Why Church Planting Is "Harder Than I Ever Imagined"