The question is then how old a youth leader needs to be to be completely responsible, even spiritually.
If we want our students to have healthy, lasting marriages, we need to help them develop a more realistic vision of marriage.
J.D. Greear gives 10 important things to remember when planting a church in an urban area.
This Week's Top Rated
- 10 Things to Know About Church Planting in an Urban Context
- 4 Lies About INTROVERTS
- Share the Gospel (Even If You’re Terrible At It)
- The Preacher's First Mistake
- Why Life Change Happens in Circles, Not Rows
- A Secret to Longevity in Ministry
- SBC Adopts Boy Scout Resolution
- 10 Characteristics of Leaders Who Last
- 11 Traits of Churches That Will CHANGE the Future
- 6 Keys to Becoming a Great Kidmin Storyteller