Don’t start with change, start with listening.
The question is then how old a youth leader needs to be to be completely responsible, even spiritually.
If we want our students to have healthy, lasting marriages, we need to help them develop a more realistic vision of marriage.
Alan Danielson suggests guidelines for avoiding impropriety in your group meetings.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- What Produces a POWERFUL Sermon?
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Leadership Without Titles?
- What Divides Us?
- Federal Judge Rules Clergy Tax-Free Housing Allowance Unconstitutional
- What I Learned From Missing Church
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?