Here are a few early warning signs that your church might be struggling to fulfill its full redemptive potential.
Making your church more relational is important, regardless of its size.
At conferences, we hear the highlights, but what about the rest of the story?
Alan Danielson suggests guidelines for avoiding impropriety in your group meetings.
This Week's Top Rated
- Free Album Download: "Merry Christmas. Good Night. 2"
- Should Your Preaching Swing for the Fences Every Sunday?
- What Produces a POWERFUL Sermon?
- Sometimes the Church Is Considerate in Inconsiderate Ways
- Should We Evaluate a Pastor by the Numbers?
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- Are Christians More Like Jesus or the Pharisees?
- What Divides Us?
- What I Learned From Missing Church
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?