Is your church more focused on attracting people or sending out people?
Scott Boren evaluates the two existing "camps" of small group community and wonders if we can't all just get along.
Do you find it hard to love those whom you don't particularly like? Join the club ... and then do something about it.
How should we deal with preteens who will do anything to be popular?
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- What Produces a POWERFUL Sermon?
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Leadership Without Titles?
- What Divides Us?
- Federal Judge Rules Clergy Tax-Free Housing Allowance Unconstitutional
- What I Learned From Missing Church
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?