I’m taking the first part of this week to share a message I gave last Thursday at the Summit’s Young Professionals gathering. The night was...
When Volunteers Quit
Few words will torpedo a children's leader’s mood faster than the words "I quit."
This Week's Top Rated
- When Volunteers Quit
- 7 Things Parents Need You To Know
- 30 Reasons Why It's Great to Be a Pastor
- What Should You Do if Sunday was a DISASTER?
- The Two Great Dangers of Becoming an Expert Pastor
- What Pastors’ Wives Wish They Knew BEFORE
- What the Science of Shopping Can Teach the Church
- 3 Ways to Avoid BLIND SPOT Collisions
- 12 Ways to Kill Great Leadership Ideas
- Free Video Package: "Ideal Family"