Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them...
You really shouldn’t watch that movie. You really shouldn’t listen to that music. You really shouldn’t read that book. You really shouldn’t drive a car...
Alan Danielson suggests guidelines for avoiding impropriety in your group meetings.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- Free Album Download: "Merry Christmas. Good Night. 2"
- What Produces a POWERFUL Sermon?
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- Are Christians More Like Jesus or the Pharisees?
- Leadership Without Titles?
- What Divides Us?
- Federal Judge Rules Clergy Tax-Free Housing Allowance Unconstitutional
- What I Learned From Missing Church
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?