So you’ve broken through and you’re beginning to connect with people, share the gospel and train disciples. You may be tempted to camp there for a...
A new analysis of the 2011 UK census shows that a decade of mass immigration helped mask the scale of decline in Christian affiliation among...
My wife Michelle is not only a great practitioner, she also knows the power of training others to do what she does. This email just came...
Did you know the Christmas story is literally crammed full of powerful teachings?
This Week's Top Rated
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- 23 of the Best Bible Jokes and Riddles
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Seeing Under the Surface: The Skill Every Leader Needs
- Sometimes Intentional Neglect Is the Right Step
- 5 Simple Steps to Accomplish Your Goals
- 5 Things Your Church Needs to Spend MORE Money on Next Year
- It's Not OK to Treat Jesus Like a Live-In Boyfriend/Girlfriend—He Wants Nothing Less Than Full Commitment
- 4 Ways Very Sick Churches Can Find Hope for Recovery
- Before You Post That Negative Blog About the Latest Christian Celebrity, Ask Yourself These 5 Questions