Passion keeps you going in hard times and gives you imagination in good times
Your ministry will always drift from the course you set.
Whether you're starting a new ministry or retooling your old one, here are some points to consider from Steve Gladen.
Whether you are transitioning away from Sunday School, or merely adding small groups to supplement your Sunday School system, Steve Gladen helps you be prepared.
Steve Gladen helps you begin to develop the supporting structure for your church's small group ministry....
How should we deal with preteens who will do anything to be popular?
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- What Produces a POWERFUL Sermon?
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Leadership Without Titles?
- What Divides Us?
- Federal Judge Rules Clergy Tax-Free Housing Allowance Unconstitutional
- What I Learned From Missing Church
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?