Is your group giving little to no attention given to the gospel whatsoever?
We talk with Tchividjian about the danger of approval addiction and what it really means to apply the Scripture.
Tullian Tchividjian : "The gospel has me reconsidering the typical way we think about Christian growth."
Mike Mack offers seven steps for handling group members who "suck the life" out of your group.
This Week's Top Rated
- Can You Be a Good Pastor Without Being a Good Husband?
- Discover the BOTTOM LINE of Ministry
- 7 Factors that DRIVE Church Unity
- Survey: 10 Million Tithers Donate More Than $50 Billion
- Pastors and Artists Sign Petition, Pray for Saeed's Release
- Is Your Church for INSIDERS? 6 Key Indicators
- The Five People You Won't Meet in Heaven
- Dealing with Small Group Parasites
- Why Great Sermons Also Include Listening
- Should Worship Songwriters be as Inspired by Nature as by Scripture?