How do you resolve the tension of enthusiasm versus oppression?
It shouldn’t come as a surprise that many naturally wired leaders and driven types rise to the helm of our churches. Each one is following...
1. Secondary Passion Every ministry model was originally designed to bring a deeply desired result or solve an emotionally disconcerting problem. The key dynamic here is...
If you have been reading about church leadership for a while, you are no doubt familiar with the name Carl George. Carl is still around,...
What's happening in the marketplace can have a huge impact on your ministry.
Did you know the Christmas story is literally crammed full of powerful teachings?
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- 23 of the Best Bible Jokes and Riddles
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Seeing Under the Surface: The Skill Every Leader Needs
- Sometimes Intentional Neglect Is the Right Step
- 5 Simple Steps to Accomplish Your Goals
- 5 Things Your Church Needs to Spend MORE Money on Next Year
- 4 Ways Very Sick Churches Can Find Hope for Recovery