What's happening in the marketplace can have a huge impact on your ministry.
All ministry is communication intensive. It follows that story-telling and understanding the nuances of story will help any leader in the daily ebb and flow of...
I am currently helping a large, non-profit Christian retailer go through a visioning process. Last week a retail consultant led two hours of dialogue in...
Good church leaders know the importance of releasing and sending people to do ministry. Jesus himself moved quickly from modeling ministry for twelve leaders, to...
Will Mancini offers insight into the process of developing your vision.
Teaching kids to pray helps them feel important to God.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Things Parents Need You To Know
- 30 Reasons Why It's Great to Be a Pastor
- 7 Factors that DRIVE Church Unity
- What Should You Do if Sunday was a DISASTER?
- The Two Great Dangers of Becoming an Expert Pastor
- What Pastors’ Wives Wish They Knew BEFORE
- Pastors and Artists Sign Petition, Pray for Saeed's Release
- 12 Ways to Kill Great Leadership Ideas
- Don't Worship the Worship
- Why Your Church Must (and Must Not) Be Unique