In the constant quest for a precedent, some have set the precedent of rejecting the new and amazing things that God is doing.
Times have changed since Moses gave us the Old Testament laws. How should we think of them today?
Teaching kids to pray helps them feel important to God.
This Week's Top Rated
- When Volunteers Quit
- 7 Things Parents Need You To Know
- 30 Reasons Why It's Great to Be a Pastor
- 7 Factors that DRIVE Church Unity
- What Should You Do if Sunday was a DISASTER?
- The Two Great Dangers of Becoming an Expert Pastor
- What Pastors’ Wives Wish They Knew BEFORE
- 12 Ways to Kill Great Leadership Ideas
- Don't Worship the Worship
- Why Your Church Must (and Must Not) Be Unique