Vision doesn't have to be mysterious. Sometimes, it comes from asking a simple two-word question.
Once a person reaches expert status, there are certain expectations that get attached and the weight can be crushing.
Alan Danielson suggests guidelines for avoiding impropriety in your group meetings.
This Week's Top Rated
- Free Album Download: "Merry Christmas. Good Night. 2"
- Should Your Preaching Swing for the Fences Every Sunday?
- What Produces a POWERFUL Sermon?
- Sometimes the Church Is Considerate in Inconsiderate Ways
- Should We Evaluate a Pastor by the Numbers?
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- Are Christians More Like Jesus or the Pharisees?
- What Divides Us?
- What I Learned From Missing Church
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?