Corporate gatherings alone will dry you up, spiritually. Here's why you need a small group to produce the most spiritual fruit in your life.
The way you speak about your team publicly will set the stage for how you are able to lead privately.
Ben Reed: "This is hard work. but it’s hard work worth every ounce of sweat, every drop of creativity, and every inch of effort you can give."
Teaching kids to pray helps them feel important to God.
This Week's Top Rated
- When Volunteers Quit
- 7 Things Parents Need You To Know
- 30 Reasons Why It's Great to Be a Pastor
- What Should You Do if Sunday was a DISASTER?
- The Two Great Dangers of Becoming an Expert Pastor
- What Pastors’ Wives Wish They Knew BEFORE
- What the Science of Shopping Can Teach the Church
- 12 Ways to Kill Great Leadership Ideas
- Free Video Package: "Ideal Family"
- Don't Worship the Worship