College students respond to basic questions like "Are you an atheist?" and "Do you believe in evolution" in this man-on-the-street interview session. For more information visit EvolutionvsGod.com.
Tripp and Tyler demonstrate a variety of laughs. This makes a great instructional video for youth group.
This rap song by Derek Minor, featuring Dee-1 and LeCrae, is a vivid reminder of the broken and hurting people--with real stories--who need the Gospel.
Check out this parody of Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together."
Are you a Christian? Are you Single? You've probably heard these lines.
For those small group pastors lacking the gift of encouragement, maybe some of these phrases are phrases you could speak to a small group leader.
This Week's Top Rated
- 7 Words of Encouragement for Small Group Leaders
- How to Shepherd Your Group During Christmas
- How Good Are You at Casting Vision … to Yourself?
- What Should You Expect From Your Preacher?
- Are You a Travel Agent or a Tour Guide?
- Leadership Without Titles?
- Federal Judge Rules Clergy Tax-Free Housing Allowance Unconstitutional
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?
- 5 “Zipper Down” Mistakes Inexperienced Speakers Make
- Millennial Myths and the Real Reasons People Leave the Church