Could you please stop speaking of young people as if they’re a homogeneous group with a single opinion on every issue? Full Story
We think we’re leading the crowd to higher ground when in reality they got off the bus some time during our second point.
Pastors are often guilty of hiring people too quickly and letting people leave too slowly.
James Emery White
Every church would say they are in it for the mission, which is why misfiring on that mission is something to be avoided at all costs.
The Lord is at work redeeming and sanctifying a people for Himself.
Most Popular News & Features
- Preachers of LA or Negative Stereotypes?
- Mark Driscoll Opens Up: The Hardest Part of Ministry
- Are Christians More Like Jesus or the Pharisees?
- Substituting Social Justice for Evangelism, and 4 Other Missional Misfires
- Why I Don’t Go by “Pastor Mark”
- Why Churches Should Spend Extravagant Amounts of Money on Youth Facilities
Suggest content for ChurchLeaders.com