There are no prizes for spending the least amount of money.
The landing is one of the most important parts of any flight, with much potential for error and danger. This is true of sermons, too.
Could you please stop speaking of young people as if they’re a homogeneous group with a single opinion on every issue?
Before You Post That Negative Blog About the Latest Christian Celebrity, Ask Yourself These 5 QuestionsDaniel Darling
Here are a few rules that should guide our online rebukes.
The Lord is at work redeeming and sanctifying a people for Himself.
Most Popular News & Features
- 5 “Zipper Down” Mistakes Inexperienced Speakers Make
- Millennial Myths and the Real Reasons People Leave the Church
- Mark Driscoll Opens Up: The Hardest Part of Ministry
- The Punches Pastors Never See Coming
- Substituting Social Justice for Evangelism, and 4 Other Missional Misfires
- 5 Things Your Church Needs to Spend MORE Money on Next Year
Suggest content for ChurchLeaders.com